Published on March 25th, 2012 | by Mr.Red0
Every Day I’m Shufflin’ London Style – Zombie Rock Anthem ft. Zed Events
If you were in a situation of the Left 4 Dead games, what would you do? Would you stay cooped up in the safe room hoping help would come by? Well nuh-uh, you camper, cos like Ellis said, “It’s time we opened up a can of whup ass on them!!” Aww YEA!!
This my friends is the Ultimate Zombie Battle Fantasy, the closest you ever come to doing battle with gangs of brain-crying floor-shuffling cannibals; which makes an afternoon of paintball look like teh-o-ais-limau and indomee sessions.
The one drawback? You have to go to Reading, (ok, so not in London but still worth the detour), where the doomed mall resides for the somewhat low, low cost of £119.00 per person.
So what do you get for your cash? Here’s what the hosts have to offer:
- Epic battles with the undead horde menace in an abandoned shopping mall. Booyah!!
- Briefed and armed with a selection of authentic-looking Airsoft firearms by the Police Special Zombie Bashing Unit. Sweet!!
- Movie-quality special effects & video game-style missions.
- “Professional zombies” – I mean seriously, these guys make a living out of being the undead. Hats off.
- 3+ hours of zombie killing action. Fun, fun, (outta ammo) RUN!!
- Zombie fighting is hard work. Tea, coffee, water and snack bars are included in the price. Brains sold separately….
We’re told bookings are extremely limited (blame Simon Pegg – Shaun of the Dead – for that). But that won’t do for us – we’ve got our hearts set on an all out splat-fest, and have already secured our spot. Check back soon to find out how we get on. Presuming we make it back in one piece…
Photos Courtesy of Zed Events
[ src – VentureBeat ]